Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Creative Space

Hi everyone!
I just got back from CKC Charlotte and am full of new ideas! Today I wanted to share my scrapbook room with you.  About a year ago, I moved into a new home and decided to dedicate a guest bedroom to scrapbooking. My favorite color is purple so of course I had to paint my creative space...purple! My mom is an awesome interior decorator and I enjoyed spending time with her looking for the right furniture, lighting, fabrics, and wall decorations.  I found an old mail sorter and farm table at a local business furniture store for $100 which were perfect for paper storage and a work surface.  The cube storage is from Ikea.  Over my desk, I mad the "Keep Calm and Crop On" sign with a canvas from Michaels.  I cut the letters and crown out with my Pazzles machine!  I also made one for the door that says, "What happens at the crop stays at the crop!" Of course, these pictures were taken before I cluttered the desk with all of my tools and supplies.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment